What’s great about
the Beech 1900D?
The Beech 1900 Airliner is clearly the best 19 passenger airliner in the world. It offers the best operating value, the best dispatch reliability, the lowest number of maintenance hours per flight hour, unsurpassed seat mile costs and superior long-term value retention.
It offers a true stand up cabin of 1,8m and an extra generous cabin volume which allows a range of cabin configurations including a 19 passenger seat airliner, an efficient freight carrier or combi and a 12-place triple club corporate flagship.
No other aircraft in its class can carry so much, so far, so fast.
|Max cruise speed(327 mph)||284 kt||526 km/h|
|Certified ceiling||25,000 ft||7,620 m|
|Max range||1,202 nm||2,226 km|
|Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6A-67D||1,279 shp|
|Base operating weight (Std, BEW plus two pilots at 200 lb)||10,790 lb||4,899 kg|
|Useful load||6,440 lb|
|Wingspan||57 ft 11 in||17.65 m|
|Max airplane length||57 ft 10 in||17.63 m|
|Max tail height||14 ft 11 in||4.55 m|
|Dimensions (internal) cabin|
|Length||25 ft 3 in||7.70 m|
|Width||4 ft 6 in||1.37 m|
|Height||5 ft 11 in||1.80 m|
Dry leasing a Beech 1900D
the Awesome touch:
- Contracts are specific to the client’s needs.
- Our aircraft are delivered fully compliant and ready to go to work.
- Monthly lease payments commence upon delivery, freeing operator cash-flow.
- Our aircraft are subjected to extensive pre-delivery compliancy checks including fresh phase inspections, cosmetic refurbishment, MSB and AD compliance and a thorough all systems serviceable check.
- Engine HSI and Engine Overhauls, Propeller Overhauls and Landing Gear Overhauls are covered via hourly Provisions, preventing costly blow-outs to the operator.
- Operators are placed in direct contact with Awesome Aviation’s network of suppliers, OEM and factory support, ensuring cost-effective “at source” parts procurement.
- Operator clients are never alone with *Awesome 24/7 Product Support.